Infinix has launched a competition dubbed “Stay True Shooting Awards” that is targeted at Zero 5 and Zero 5 Pro users. The competition’s aim is to encourage Infinix Zero 5 users to take photos with their new phones and share them on the competition’s portal. Participants stand a chance to win a trip to Shanghai China, an Infinix Zero 5 or Infinix Quiet X Bluetooth headphones with active noise cancellation.
To rules of the competition are as follows:
- Entries are open worldwide to photographers using an Infinix Zero 5 or Infinix Zero 5 Pro.
- Photos submitted should not have been used in previous competitions.
- Posts on personal accounts (Facebook, Instagram etc.) are eligible.
- The photos should not be altered in any way using image processing program such as Photoshop, however, it is ok to use XOS apps.
- Infinix Zero 5 add-on lenses can be used but note that Infinix may ask that you verify that the submitted photo was taken with an Infinix zero 5. The photos that cannot be verified will automatically be disqualified.
- The submissions must be in the original size and not less than 1000 pixels in either height or width and should have the Watermark that can be set on your Zero 5 camera before you shoot.
- There are 3 categories that you can choose for your photos —Nature, People, Animals.
- The participants who gain the most votes will win the Gold Prize (Infinix Quiet X); The Diamond and Platinum Winners will be selected by a pool professional judges.
To participate in the competition, go to http://www.infinixmobility.com/staytrueshootingawards/