Orange Kenya announces new Voice and Data Package

0
Orange kenya
Shares

In November, France Telkom Orange Kenya announced that Helios Investment Partners had purchased its 70% in Orange Kenya with the government retaining the other 30%. Helios will continue using the Orange Kenya brand for the next 18 months as it deliberates on the new brand to carry locally. In this period, everything is expected to continue operating normally pending conclusion of the deal with existing products pushed as before.  Orange is expected to continue executing ongoing plans to improve its mobile network besides revamping its fixed network offering.

True to their word, Orange has announced the launch of a month-long mobile voice, data and device campaign. The campaign will also incorporate a game on the Orange website allowing users to win different prizes. To participate in the game, Orange subscribers access the portal, and then input their Orange number, and stand a chance to win different prizes such as Xcell bundles.

The voice and data package includes data bundles called Xcell and Holla. During the offer period, customers can for Kshs. 20 get 200MB data bundle, 180 minutes of talk time, 100 on-net SMSs and 20 off-net SMSs by simply dialing *20#.

Also on offer include several devices which customers will purchase such as the Orange Klif for KSh 3,499, complete with a free 2GB data bundle set to last 4 months. The Alcatel Pixi 3 at KSh 5,499 and the Microsoft Lumia 435 for KSh 8,499 are also available.

Once the promotion lapses, customers will purchase normal Xcell bundles with a breakdown of the same below

 

Package Cost (ksh) Period in Days
1 XCELL Daily 50 1
2 XCELL Weekly 249 7
3 XCELL Monthly 990 30

 

Check more on their new website www.orange.co.ke/en

Shares