Users of Mozilla’s mobile operating system can now upgrade to Firefox 1.1 which delivers patches for a number of bugs including HD screen, importing contacts, navigational bugs and issues with the email app. The new release promises faster boot times to owners of the Keon and Peak handsets. The upgrade has to be downloaded and applied manually for users to experience the new changes.
Saturday | December 20, 2014
- Samsung Plans To Shut Down ChatON Messenger
- Safaricom’s “Lipa Na Mpesa Shinda A Home” Drives Mobile Payments Growth, First Winners Awarded
- OLX Gives Kenyans A New Way to Make Christmas Donations To Less Fortunate
- Microsoft Launches Lumia 535 In Kenya: Here’s What You Should Care About
- Samsung Intros Equal Monthly Installments For Galaxy Note 4 Purchase In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.