Users of Mozilla’s mobile operating system can now upgrade to Firefox 1.1 which delivers patches for a number of bugs including HD screen, importing contacts, navigational bugs and issues with the email app. The new release promises faster boot times to owners of the Keon and Peak handsets. The upgrade has to be downloaded and applied manually for users to experience the new changes.
Friday | March 27, 2015
- Connected Kenya Website Hacked Ahead of Summit
- THINK Announces Second Cohort Finalists From Around Africa
- Samsung Confirms Date Of Availability For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge In Kenya
- Here’s How Facebook Intends To Make Money In And Outside Of Facebook
- President Kenyatta’s Key ICT Talking Points At State Of The Nation Address
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.