Users of Mozilla’s mobile operating system can now upgrade to Firefox 1.1 which delivers patches for a number of bugs including HD screen, importing contacts, navigational bugs and issues with the email app. The new release promises faster boot times to owners of the Keon and Peak handsets. The upgrade has to be downloaded and applied manually for users to experience the new changes.
Thursday | October 2, 2014
- KTN, NTV And Citizen TV Channels Now Back On Air At Startimes
- What Adaptive Display On Samsung Galaxy Tab S Means For You
- Samsung Teases Galaxy A Series Expected To Launch Soon
- Samsung Has A Power Sharing Cable That Works On Galaxy Phones Alone
- Microsoft Starts Selling Entry Level Nokia 130 In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.