Users of Mozilla’s mobile operating system can now upgrade to Firefox 1.1 which delivers patches for a number of bugs including HD screen, importing contacts, navigational bugs and issues with the email app. The new release promises faster boot times to owners of the Keon and Peak handsets. The upgrade has to be downloaded and applied manually for users to experience the new changes.
Thursday | October 23, 2014
- He Bought A Galaxy S3 Lite, Won a BMW 316i In Samsung #UltimateUpgrade
- Samsung Donates 3000 Smartphones For Fight Against Ebola, To Be Destroyed After Use
- ‘Microsoft Lumia’ branding to replace Nokia
- Nokia’s HERE is now available to all Android devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus To Sell Via Airtel In 17 African Countries, Price From Kshs 100K
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.