The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Wednesday | July 23, 2014
- StarTimes PayTV Provider Adds New Sports Channel: StarTimes Sport 2
- Huawei has an Arsenal Edition Ascend P7 for the ultimate football fan
- Nokia Lumia 930 Hits The Shelves In Kenya, It’s Actually Well Priced
- Kenya Defence Forces Twitter account hacked, NETFUND website defaced, Anonymous claims responsibilty
- BBM Beta now available on Windows Phone Store to those who opted in
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.