The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Monday | July 28, 2014
- First Generation Nokia X Gets Update; Brings App Switching Among Others
- Much Delayed Tizen Smartphone Samsung Z Faces Yet Another Delay In Launch
- Airtel Wins Case to Compel Safaricom To Open Up Mpesa Agency Network
- Is This Jumia Trying Too Hard To Clear Blackberry Z10 Stock?
- Kenya Vice President’s Twitter Account Hacked; Reveals Personal Phone Number
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.