The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Saturday | August 30, 2014
- iPhone 6 Poses For Live Photos, Apple Dropped Chamfered Metal For Curves
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Looks Stunning In Blue; Teased By Samsung For Uganda
- Huawei Was Losing Money With Windows Phone, Puts It On Hold
- Samsung Announces Gear Circle, A Bluetooth Earwear Companion to Gear S And Galaxy Smartphones
- Samsung Brings 3G To The Curved Super AMOLED Smartwatch Gear S
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.