The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Friday | October 24, 2014
- Huawei Q3 Shipments Point To 322% Increase In MEA For Consumer Business Group
- Kaa Rithoo Campaign Aims To Create Safety Awareness Among Kenyan Transacting Online
- He Bought A Galaxy S3 Lite, Won a BMW 316i In Samsung #UltimateUpgrade
- Samsung Donates 3000 Smartphones For Fight Against Ebola, To Be Destroyed After Use
- ‘Microsoft Lumia’ branding to replace Nokia
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.