The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Thursday | March 5, 2015
- Here are all the applications and services pre-installed on the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
- Durex Wants Beta Testers For Smartphones Initiated Orgasms
- Apple narrowly beat Samsung in Q4 as 2014 smartphone sales surpassed 1 billion mark
- iPhone 6 and LG G3 voted as best smartphones in GSMA’s 2015 Global Mobile Awards
- Takeaways From The Just Concluded ICT Innovation Forum
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.