The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Friday | November 21, 2014
- The Resurrection: Nairobi News Is Back, But There’s a Twist
- Safaricom’s New Acquisition M-Ledger App Covers Large Gap In Personal Payments Reconciliation
- Huawei’s 2015 Line-up Has 2K Displays, 4GB RAM And New Ascend Range
- Here’s Our Lumia 530 Giveaway Winner
- Microsoft Azure Hit With Hour Long Global Outage
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.