The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Saturday | December 20, 2014
- Samsung Plans To Shut Down ChatON Messenger
- Safaricom’s “Lipa Na Mpesa Shinda A Home” Drives Mobile Payments Growth, First Winners Awarded
- OLX Gives Kenyans A New Way to Make Christmas Donations To Less Fortunate
- Microsoft Launches Lumia 535 In Kenya: Here’s What You Should Care About
- Samsung Intros Equal Monthly Installments For Galaxy Note 4 Purchase In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.