The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Saturday | March 28, 2015
- Microsoft Adds More Devices to Windows 10 Phone Preview
- Connected Kenya Website Hacked Ahead of Summit
- THINK Announces Second Cohort Finalists From Around Africa
- Samsung Confirms Date Of Availability For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge In Kenya
- Here’s How Facebook Intends To Make Money In And Outside Of Facebook
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.