The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Tuesday | February 9, 2016
- Moi University and Jomo Kenyatta University win Tender to Supply Jubilee Laptops
- Multiple accounts switching has been rolled out to Instagram users
- Once Again Google is Giving Away 2GB of Free Drive Storage
- 5 hilarious posters surrounding the forthcoming Ugandan election
- India Bans Facebook’s Free Basics over Net Neutrality Concerns
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.