The Snapdragon 200 family includes chips based on a 28nm process. 6 new chips have been introduced into this series with a focus on emerging markets. Among the chips are dual cand quad-core CPUs fitted with 21Mbps HSPA+ and TD-SCDMA radios. The chips provide support for dual cameras, multiple SIM cards and they have been built to deliver long battery life. Some of the latest additions to the chip are the Adreno 302 GPU for quality graphics, support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 1.0 and the ability to run the latest mobile systems: Android, Windows Mobile and Firefox OS. The new processors are expected to be available in late 2013.
Thursday | October 2, 2014
- KTN, NTV And Citizen TV Channels Now Back On Air At Startimes
- What Adaptive Display On Samsung Galaxy Tab S Means For You
- Samsung Teases Galaxy A Series Expected To Launch Soon
- Samsung Has A Power Sharing Cable That Works On Galaxy Phones Alone
- Microsoft Starts Selling Entry Level Nokia 130 In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.