Blackberry announces that there are now 100,000 Blackberry 10 apps on Blackberry World. They further add that 30,000 of these were publisjed in 7 weeks. Blackberry reports that they have apps like Amazon Kindle, OpenTable , The Wall Street Journal, tracks, Angry Birds Star Wars, ATP World Tour Live, BBC Top Gear News, Bloomberg Anywhere, CBS Sports, Delta Air Lines, F1 2013 Timing App CP, Facebook, Foursquare, Jetpack Joyride, Keek, LinkedIn, Navita Translator, Need for Speed, NHL GameCenter, N.O.V.A. 3, The New York Times, PressReader, Slacker, Songza, Twitter, UFC, USA TODAY, Waze, WhatsApp, and Zara are available to BlackBerry 10 customers and in the coming weeks CNN, The Daily Show Headlines, eBay, eMusic, Maxim, MLB at Bat, MTV News, Pageonce, PGA, Rdio, Skype, Soundhound and Viber are expected to show up. Blackberry is yet to hit the US market while it is already selling in markets like UK, Canada and in African countries like South Africa and Nigeria where Blackberry use has been at an all-time high.
Monday | March 2, 2015
- Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge pricing starts at 699 and 849 EUR respectively
- Adult content on Blogger is here to stay but we’ll regulate it – Google
- Samsung Galaxy S6 comes preloaded with several Microsoft apps
- Huawei Unveils Ultra-core 4G LTE MediaPad X2 At Mobile World Congress
- Keepy and Fleksy keyboard top list of Galaxy Gifts giveaways bundled with Galaxy S6
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.