Blackberry announces that there are now 100,000 Blackberry 10 apps on Blackberry World. They further add that 30,000 of these were publisjed in 7 weeks. Blackberry reports that they have apps like Amazon Kindle, OpenTable , The Wall Street Journal, tracks, Angry Birds Star Wars, ATP World Tour Live, BBC Top Gear News, Bloomberg Anywhere, CBS Sports, Delta Air Lines, F1 2013 Timing App CP, Facebook, Foursquare, Jetpack Joyride, Keek, LinkedIn, Navita Translator, Need for Speed, NHL GameCenter, N.O.V.A. 3, The New York Times, PressReader, Slacker, Songza, Twitter, UFC, USA TODAY, Waze, WhatsApp, and Zara are available to BlackBerry 10 customers and in the coming weeks CNN, The Daily Show Headlines, eBay, eMusic, Maxim, MLB at Bat, MTV News, Pageonce, PGA, Rdio, Skype, Soundhound and Viber are expected to show up. Blackberry is yet to hit the US market while it is already selling in markets like UK, Canada and in African countries like South Africa and Nigeria where Blackberry use has been at an all-time high.
Monday | May 25, 2015
- GOTV Arm twisting Subscribers by Illegally Charging For Free To Air Channels
- Tizen Samsung Z1 smartphone sells 500,000 units in Bangladesh
- Lenovo, other brands set to officially enter the Kenyan mobile market
- Blackberry To Cut Jobs In Smartphone Division As It Seeks To Regain Profitability
- Mozilla backtracking on $25 Firefox OS smartphone, exploring Android apps support
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.