Blackberry announces that there are now 100,000 Blackberry 10 apps on Blackberry World. They further add that 30,000 of these were publisjed in 7 weeks. Blackberry reports that they have apps like Amazon Kindle, OpenTable , The Wall Street Journal, tracks, Angry Birds Star Wars, ATP World Tour Live, BBC Top Gear News, Bloomberg Anywhere, CBS Sports, Delta Air Lines, F1 2013 Timing App CP, Facebook, Foursquare, Jetpack Joyride, Keek, LinkedIn, Navita Translator, Need for Speed, NHL GameCenter, N.O.V.A. 3, The New York Times, PressReader, Slacker, Songza, Twitter, UFC, USA TODAY, Waze, WhatsApp, and Zara are available to BlackBerry 10 customers and in the coming weeks CNN, The Daily Show Headlines, eBay, eMusic, Maxim, MLB at Bat, MTV News, Pageonce, PGA, Rdio, Skype, Soundhound and Viber are expected to show up. Blackberry is yet to hit the US market while it is already selling in markets like UK, Canada and in African countries like South Africa and Nigeria where Blackberry use has been at an all-time high.
Thursday | October 30, 2014
- Microsoft unveils its fitness focused wearable “Microsoft Band”
- Kenyan MVNO Equitel Now Has 100,000 Subscribers
- Huawei Q3 Shipments Point To 322% Increase In MEA For Consumer Business Group
- Kaa Rithoo Campaign Aims To Create Safety Awareness Among Kenyan Transacting Online
- He Bought A Galaxy S3 Lite, Won a BMW 316i In Samsung #UltimateUpgrade
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.