Blackberry announces that there are now 100,000 Blackberry 10 apps on Blackberry World. They further add that 30,000 of these were publisjed in 7 weeks. Blackberry reports that they have apps like Amazon Kindle, OpenTable , The Wall Street Journal, tracks, Angry Birds Star Wars, ATP World Tour Live, BBC Top Gear News, Bloomberg Anywhere, CBS Sports, Delta Air Lines, F1 2013 Timing App CP, Facebook, Foursquare, Jetpack Joyride, Keek, LinkedIn, Navita Translator, Need for Speed, NHL GameCenter, N.O.V.A. 3, The New York Times, PressReader, Slacker, Songza, Twitter, UFC, USA TODAY, Waze, WhatsApp, and Zara are available to BlackBerry 10 customers and in the coming weeks CNN, The Daily Show Headlines, eBay, eMusic, Maxim, MLB at Bat, MTV News, Pageonce, PGA, Rdio, Skype, Soundhound and Viber are expected to show up. Blackberry is yet to hit the US market while it is already selling in markets like UK, Canada and in African countries like South Africa and Nigeria where Blackberry use has been at an all-time high.
Friday | December 19, 2014
- Samsung Plans To Shut Down ChatON Messenger
- Safaricom’s “Lipa Na Mpesa Shinda A Home” Drives Mobile Payments Growth, First Winners Awarded
- OLX Gives Kenyans A New Way to Make Christmas Donations To Less Fortunate
- Microsoft Launches Lumia 535 In Kenya: Here’s What You Should Care About
- Samsung Intros Equal Monthly Installments For Galaxy Note 4 Purchase In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.