Surface Pro, announced on the 22nd of January and made available in the US and Canada on both Microsoft retail stores offline and online. However, the stock run out as fast as it had come. The Surface Pro came in two options, the 64GB and the 128GB version and sell at $899 and $999 respectively. This price is non-inclusive of the other peripherals like the touch ant type cover Limited edition which is available for $129.99 in red, magenta and cyan.
The surface Pro 64GB model is back in stock on the Microsoft online store. However, the 128GB model is not yet available.
Surface Pro Specifications:
- Storage options: 64GB and 128GB
- Windows 8 with ability to run Windows 7 desktop apps
- 10.6″ Cleartype FUll HD Display
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
- 1920 x 1080 pixels
- 10 point multi-touch
- Surface Pen input
- 3rd Gen Intel Core i5 processor (Ivy Bridge), Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4GB RAM
- Dimensions: 10.81 x 6.81 x 0.53in
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 3.0
- MicroSD slot
- Cover port
- Front and rear cameras, 720p
- Microphone, stereo speakers
- 42Wh battery
Get the top stories in your inbox!