Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Wednesday | October 1, 2014
- What Adaptive Display On Samsung Galaxy Tab S Means For You
- Samsung Teases Galaxy A Series Expected To Launch Soon
- Samsung Has A Power Sharing Cable That Works On Galaxy Phones Alone
- Microsoft Starts Selling Entry Level Nokia 130 In Kenya
- Various Signs of External Hard Drive Failure and their Causes
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.