Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Monday | July 28, 2014
- First Generation Nokia X Gets Update; Brings App Switching Among Others
- Much Delayed Tizen Smartphone Samsung Z Faces Yet Another Delay In Launch
- Airtel Wins Case to Compel Safaricom To Open Up Mpesa Agency Network
- Is This Jumia Trying Too Hard To Clear Blackberry Z10 Stock?
- Kenya Vice President’s Twitter Account Hacked; Reveals Personal Phone Number
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.