Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Friday | December 19, 2014
- Samsung Plans To Shut Down ChatON Messenger
- Safaricom’s “Lipa Na Mpesa Shinda A Home” Drives Mobile Payments Growth, First Winners Awarded
- OLX Gives Kenyans A New Way to Make Christmas Donations To Less Fortunate
- Microsoft Launches Lumia 535 In Kenya: Here’s What You Should Care About
- Samsung Intros Equal Monthly Installments For Galaxy Note 4 Purchase In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.