Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Sunday | November 23, 2014
- The Resurrection: Nairobi News Is Back, But There’s a Twist
- Safaricom’s New Acquisition M-Ledger App Covers Large Gap In Personal Payments Reconciliation
- Huawei’s 2015 Line-up Has 2K Displays, 4GB RAM And New Ascend Range
- Here’s Our Lumia 530 Giveaway Winner
- Microsoft Azure Hit With Hour Long Global Outage
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.