Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Friday | February 27, 2015
- 5 Great Apps For Unorthodox Gamers
- Microsoft’s 4Afrika Program Graduates Windows Developer Trainees In Kenya
- Microsoft Launches Low End Lumia 532, Lumia 435 With Jumia In Kenya
- Did Kenya Government Finally Strike Agreement With Analogue 3?
- Students and teachers worldwide can now check their eligibility for free Office 365
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.