Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Saturday | March 28, 2015
- Connected Kenya Website Hacked Ahead of Summit
- THINK Announces Second Cohort Finalists From Around Africa
- Samsung Confirms Date Of Availability For Galaxy S6 And Galaxy S6 Edge In Kenya
- Here’s How Facebook Intends To Make Money In And Outside Of Facebook
- President Kenyatta’s Key ICT Talking Points At State Of The Nation Address
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.