Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Friday | July 25, 2014
- Microsoft posts video comparing Lumia 530 to other smartphones in its class or close
- Galaxy Note 3 tops Antutu’s Q2 2014 list of top smartphones by benchmark numbers
- OLX To Sponsor Social Media Awards 2014 Kenya, Nominations Now Open
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Launched In Kenya
- Purported Samsung Galaxy Alpha photos show up, not fully metallic
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.