Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
- Cloud versus local storage for the Galaxy Camera
- Akirachix holds Mobile Garage Apps showcase in Nairobi
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report Expanding Connectivity Has Significant Impact on Online Threats
- Android ports make 20% of Blackberry 10 apps, users hate them – Alec Saunders
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 selling at Orange Kenya for Kshs 58,000