Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Thursday | October 8, 2015
- Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages aims to make “Instant Articles” mainstream
- Instagram’s CEO revealed that they have considered flagging posts
- Samsung Expects to Post Profits for the First Time in 2 Years in Q3 2015
- Meet The Ultimate Laptop: Microsoft’s Surface Book
- Facebook adds a Doodling Editing Option on Photos
© Copyright 2015.