Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Friday | November 28, 2014
- Developing: Facebook And Safaricom Clash Over Free Facebook With Airtel
- Vodafone Appstar Contest Is Back for 2014: Kenyan Developers Invited
- Gaming Is Increasingly About The Community
- Airtel Kenya Takes Cost Of SMS further Down To 5 Cents In New Product Bundling
- Safaricom Launches USD 1 Million Safaricom Spark Venture Fund To Nurture Kenyan Startups
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.