Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Sunday | September 21, 2014
- Samsung to launch budget Tizen smartphones in India in November
- LG G3 Announced For Kenya, Here’s What You Need To Know
- HTC, Asus and Qualcomm among big names joining Android One program
- Google officially unveils the first batch of Android One smartphones in India
- IFA 2014 Recap: Ascend P7 with Sapphire display
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.