Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Friday | August 22, 2014
- Media Consumption Dedicated Samsung Galaxy Tab S Launched In Kenya, Here’s What You Should Know
- Vine now allows users to upload existing videos on your phone
- Winning the Battle with the Exchange Server Tools
- iPhone 5 Catches Fire On Plane Just Before Taxi, Forces Evacuation
- HTC unveils the One M8 for Windows Phone
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.