Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Wednesday | September 3, 2014
- Kenya Power Launches Power Alerts Website for Free Automated Power Outage Alerts
- Firefox Takes Price Wars A Notch Higher In India With $33 Intex Cloud FX Smartphone
- Practical Features On Samsung Galaxy Tab S: Motion Control
- Nokia’s HERE Maps is now available on Android, exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices for now
- iPhone 6 Poses For Live Photos, Apple Dropped Chamfered Metal For Curves
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.