Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Saturday | February 13, 2016
- Google will phase out flash based ads starting June this year
- Foursquare is now in the business of fulfilling food orders from its app
- Instagram videos will feature view counters
- New Study to Highlight real state of Kenya’s ICT Sector
- Understanding the Safaricom Vs. Color Planet Suit over Okoa Stima
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.