Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Sunday | April 19, 2015
- Safaricom Director Of Corporate Affairs Nzioka Waita Resigns For Government Job
- Type “Find my phone” on Google to Locate Lost Android Device
- M-PESA Services To Be Unavailable As Safaricom Conducts Upgrade
- Huawei Drops Ascend Branding In New P8 and P8max Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Officially Launched In Kenya; Available From Friday
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.