Nairobi, Kenya. Multichoice Kenya and Samsung Electronics East Africa have launched a two month promotion to convert consumers digital. The promotion with a Kshs 50 million kitty seeks to get consumers go the Multi-choice way during the digital migration. Purchases of Samsung TVs from a price point of Kshs. 23,995 will have a customer have a choice to take home a DStv or GOtv decoder with a month’s subscription as an add-on. The DStv option will be a full installation while GOtv set-up is a DIY process.
Thursday | January 29, 2015
- Safaricom Acknowledges That Bots “Had Won Prizes” On Online Promotions
- Asus ZenFone 2 Is Coming To Kenya Afterall
- Airtel Is Now A Shilling Cheaper Than Safaricom When Roaming In Uganda
- Windows 10: A Bold New Direction For Microsoft
- Safaricom Says Bundles Mwitu Business Not Illegal But Discourages Their Purchase
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.