Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Wednesday | July 30, 2014
- First Generation Nokia X Gets Update; Brings App Switching Among Others
- Much Delayed Tizen Smartphone Samsung Z Faces Yet Another Delay In Launch
- Airtel Wins Case to Compel Safaricom To Open Up Mpesa Agency Network
- Is This Jumia Trying Too Hard To Clear Blackberry Z10 Stock?
- Kenya Vice President’s Twitter Account Hacked; Reveals Personal Phone Number
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.