Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Wednesday | October 22, 2014
- Samsung Donates 3000 Smartphones For Fight Against Ebola, To Be Destroyed After Use
- Nokia’s HERE is now available to all Android devices
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus To Sell Via Airtel In 17 African Countries, Price From Kshs 100K
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Launching This Week In Kenya: Here’s What To Expect
- Google has an easy how to for iOS users willing to jump ship
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.