Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Tuesday | October 13, 2015
- India’s Ola Cabs Introduces a Group Car Pooling feature
- LG Set to Introduce its Mobile Payments System to Rival Samsung Pay
- Samsung’s New App Seeks to Make Gaming Experience Smooth on its Devices
- Twitter to lay-off 336 employees in Restructuring Efforts
- More than Half of Google’s 100 Billion Searches a Month are on Mobile Searches
© Copyright 2015.