Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Saturday | December 20, 2014
- Samsung Plans To Shut Down ChatON Messenger
- Safaricom’s “Lipa Na Mpesa Shinda A Home” Drives Mobile Payments Growth, First Winners Awarded
- OLX Gives Kenyans A New Way to Make Christmas Donations To Less Fortunate
- Microsoft Launches Lumia 535 In Kenya: Here’s What You Should Care About
- Samsung Intros Equal Monthly Installments For Galaxy Note 4 Purchase In Kenya
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.