Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Friday | July 25, 2014
- OLX To Sponsor Social Media Awards 2014 Kenya, Nominations Now Open
- Samsung Galaxy K Zoom Launched In Kenya
- Purported Samsung Galaxy Alpha photos show up, not fully metallic
- Microsoft Announces Lumia 530 with Pricing As Key Selling Point
- StarTimes PayTV Provider Adds New Sports Channel: StarTimes Sport 2
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.