Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Tuesday | September 30, 2014
- What Adaptive Display On Samsung Galaxy Tab S Means For You
- Samsung Teases Galaxy A Series Expected To Launch Soon
- Samsung Has A Power Sharing Cable That Works On Galaxy Phones Alone
- Microsoft Starts Selling Entry Level Nokia 130 In Kenya
- Various Signs of External Hard Drive Failure and their Causes
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.