Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
- Cloud versus local storage for the Galaxy Camera
- Akirachix holds Mobile Garage Apps showcase in Nairobi
- Cisco 2013 Annual Security Report Expanding Connectivity Has Significant Impact on Online Threats
- Android ports make 20% of Blackberry 10 apps, users hate them – Alec Saunders
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 selling at Orange Kenya for Kshs 58,000