Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Wednesday | September 3, 2014
- Kenya Power Launches Power Alerts Website for Free Automated Power Outage Alerts
- Firefox Takes Price Wars A Notch Higher In India With $33 Intex Cloud FX Smartphone
- Practical Features On Samsung Galaxy Tab S: Motion Control
- Nokia’s HERE Maps is now available on Android, exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices for now
- iPhone 6 Poses For Live Photos, Apple Dropped Chamfered Metal For Curves
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.