Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Saturday | April 18, 2015
- Safaricom Director Of Corporate Affairs Nzioka Waita Resigns For Government Job
- Type “Find my phone” on Google to Locate Lost Android Device
- M-PESA Services To Be Unavailable As Safaricom Conducts Upgrade
- Huawei Drops Ascend Branding In New P8 and P8max Devices
- Samsung Galaxy S6, S6 Edge Officially Launched In Kenya; Available From Friday
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.