Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Sunday | August 31, 2014
- Nokia’s HERE Maps is now available on Android, exclusive to Samsung Galaxy devices for now
- iPhone 6 Poses For Live Photos, Apple Dropped Chamfered Metal For Curves
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 Looks Stunning In Blue; Teased By Samsung For Uganda
- Huawei Was Losing Money With Windows Phone, Puts It On Hold
- Samsung Announces Gear Circle, A Bluetooth Earwear Companion to Gear S And Galaxy Smartphones
Get them daily
© Copyright 2014.