Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Saturday | October 25, 2014
- Huawei Q3 Shipments Point To 322% Increase In MEA For Consumer Business Group
- Kaa Rithoo Campaign Aims To Create Safety Awareness Among Kenyan Transacting Online
- He Bought A Galaxy S3 Lite, Won a BMW 316i In Samsung #UltimateUpgrade
- Samsung Donates 3000 Smartphones For Fight Against Ebola, To Be Destroyed After Use
- ‘Microsoft Lumia’ branding to replace Nokia
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2014.