Huawei and Microsoft just launched a phone that is co-branded and labeled 4Afrika. The device is the Huawei Ascend W1 launched globally recently. The version just launched today in Kenya is branded 4Afrika in tandem with the project to get tens of millions of smartphones in the hands of Africans. The device will be priced at around Kshs 13,000 – 14000 and it runs Windows phone 8, making it the cheapest Windows phone 8 device. See other images below.
Saturday | July 4, 2015
- Blackberry’s Upcoming Android Smartphone Appears in New Render
- Twitter’s Improved Audience Insights is all to woo Advertisers to its Platform
- Uber Drivers In South Africa Complain Of Xenophobia And Bureaucracy
- Facebook Might Just Venture Into Music
- SnapChat Update Adds Tap To View Feature When Watching Snaps And Stories
Read daily email summaries
© Copyright 2015.