These leaks keep getting sweeter, and this one is huge. Samsung, even after being frustrated by court cases by Apple, has scheduled a release of more than 9 new phones. Monsters to be precise.
Seriously nice specs for some of them I would say.
The list is:
- Samsung S5380 on Bada 2.0 which has a 3.2 inch screen, Bluetooth 3.0, a 2 MP snapper
- Samsung S8600 Wave III which will come with a 4″ SuperAMOLED display, a 5 MP camera, Bluetooth 3.0 and 3 GB of internal storage.
- Samsung I9250 which has a 4.6 inch SuperAmoled HD screen, Android Ice cream , 5 megapixels
- Samsung I9220 which has a 4.3 inch SuperAmoled HD screen, 8 megapixel camera, Gingerbread2.33 and a 1.4 GHz dual core processor.
- Samsung I1920, a 4.5 inch WVGA SuperAMOLED Gingerbread 2.3.3 with 4G, 16 Gb storage, 8 megapixels camera, bluetooth 3.0 and 2 megapixel camera.
- Samsung I1850 with a 3.7 inch screen WVGA TFT, HSDPA, 1.4Ghz processor, 4gb internal storage, microSD slot and Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
- Samsung B5510 is a 2.8 inch 800 mhz qwerty phone with a 3 megapixel camera, wi-Fi, GPS and its Android 2.2.2 Froyo.
The tablets are:
- Samsung P6200 and P6210 are 7 inch android honeycomb powered tablets with 3 megapixel camera back and front facing 2 mp camera on Android honeycomb. HSDPA. However the latter is wifi only.
Quite a huge deal to wait for you admit, right?